Teeny Weenie Hot Dog Stand by All American Hot DogSKU: HDCD114
The Teeny Weenie Cart is so small you might think it doesn’t have as good of features as our other, bigger carts. But you’d be mistaken! This cart is small for convenience in certain venues, but it’s not lacking in anything more than storage space. Its solid construction starts all the way down in its bike tire style wheels and heavy duty dolly wheel. That makes it very easy to push and maneuver this cart wherever you need it to go. Moving up from the wheels, let’s talk about the frame. Made of restaurant grade stainless steel, it has been constructed very solidly and is visually appealing. The sides are in the quilted diagonal checker style and will resist rusting, tarnishing, or even getting dirty from fingerprints. Two storage compartments on the back have removable and lockable doors. On top you will see the two oversized steaming pans. Next to them is the opening to the built in freezer. Although it is small in this unit, it can still hold quite a few cold drinks. The top of the fresh water tower has been fitted with a railing so you can display whatever items you want on top as well as keeping your condiments easily at hand. The cart also comes with a classic red, white, and blue umbrella. The umbrella is on a very sturdy pole and is weather resistant. You can use chip clips to hang small bags of chips or other small treats from the pole to offer to your customers. All around, this small cart offers you all the great features you have come to expect from a bigger cart. May you take advantage of its small size and maneuverability to reach new customers in venues you haven’t explored before.
Features & Specifications
- Cart Body Dimensions: 26 in. wide x 44 in. long x 54 in. high.
- Cart Body: 18 gauge food grade, 301 stainless steel
- Under Carriage: Carriage wheels, traditional style, semi pneumatic tires
- Cart Weight:120 lbs. when empty
- Stainless steel vibration suitcase latches
- Sinks: NSF Cart comes with sinks
- Cooler Storage: Holds 80 sodas
- Dry Storage: Under counter space of 3.5 cubic feet
- Propane Tank: Can be sterno or electric
- Umbrella: 6 foot high wind umbrella. Choice of colors
- Steamers: 2 pans 1/3 size x 6 inches deep.
- Food Equipment Summary: 2/3 size steamer/boiler. Cooks up to 50 hot dogs at once
- Quilted stainless as shown is a $400.00 extra cost option